Okay I am not a writer, -a journaler yes, a writer no. But I am learning to be a blogger. So here is what I want to know as a result of some of my recent PAIIR class discussions-
- Why is it so easy to nearly “miss” your child’s childhood while you are living it with them?
- How do you manage the “clock” while parenting? - someone said that we all wear watches here but nobody has any time…..
- If you would “just say no” to some of the requests others have of your time, what would you do with the newly acquired time you had?
- What’s so bad about kids being disappointed once in awhile?
- Linda Thomas/PAIIR parent educator